Your memory is amazing.
That is a fact.
- Where is the milk in your local supermarket?
- When you were ten years old, where did you have lunch when you were at school?
- Who lives next door to you?
- Where is the reception in your favourite hotel?
- What size shoes do you take?
- When did you last have a coffee?
- Who did you want to be when you grew up?
- Where is the nearest train station?
We all have fabulous memories for certain things. Certain things.
What? Where? When? Why? How? Who with? Who is watching? Who is crying? Who is happy?
Who do you have to stare at? To get good?